Upkip team invites you to take part in the free webinar “Increasing Manufacturing Productivity with Real-time IIoT Data Collection”.
The event will take place on 6th June 2021 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm CET. The speaker is Metodi Amov, Business Development Director at ICB with more than 10 years experience in IT strategic growth initiatives.
You should join us if your production enterprise is challenged by:
- Large amounts of scrap
- Low or inefficient productivity
- High machine maintenance costs
- Lack of information on the status and KPIs of the machines in the plant
- Inefficient analysis of the productivity of the machines and their operators
- Usage of outdated or none IT technologies resulting in a loss of competitiveness and growth
On this webinar you will learn how to:
- Create situational awareness so that the machine operators can remotely check machine status.
- Acquire precise information on KPIs and reduce scrap
- Improve productivity
- Increase sales customer transparency so that your customers can get more accurate estimates on their orders
- Achieve higher asset utilization by understanding how a single machine operator can keep track of multiple equipment.
Program of the webinar
- A short discussion on the importance of industrial digitalization in the new era of Industry 4.0
- Demonstration of real manufacturing digitalization with Upkip in a metal elements production factory in Norway
- Q&A sessions
You will receive a confirmation for registration via Microsoft Teams.
P.S. Don’t worry if you can’t make it. We will make sure to record it and send you the link.