We’re excited to host our first webinar for the Global Upkip audience!
The event will take place on the 25th of February 2021 via Microsoft Teams from 11:00 CET to 12:00 CET.
The speaker is Metodi Amov, Business Development Director, ICB. He has over 10 years in the IT domain, working closely with customers to deliver fitted solutions for their strategic growth initiatives.
You need to attend if you have some of the following goals in your digitalization pipeline:
- Create situational awareness – at any given point showcase the needed data for each factory element so machine operators are aware of its status remotely
- Stop guesstimating – have precise measurements of key KPIs like time to produce and order or item within it, machine and people effectiveness or cost deviation per item
- Provide transparency and real-time key KPI reporting at every level of the manufacturing facility
- Improve productivity of the factory in terms of man, machine and time efforts. Optimize the factory capacity for production by keeping in mind orders, stock of raw material and multiple other factors.
- Stop before scrap is made – identify scrap before the order is launched for manufacturing. With IoT connectivity in place to raise the needed alarms for factory workers.
- Customer transparency – provide in advance key status of customer orders when applicable (delays, quality measurements etc.).
- Sales customer transparency – enable your sales team to have a greater understanding of your capacity in order to offer transparent production times
- Higher asset utilization – one person monitoring one machine is too expensive. UpKip allows for one factory worker (machine operator) to monitor multiple machines. The goal is to increase this load to 5 machines per worker.
- Compliance, quality assurance and reporting of all types of manufacturing KPIs to interest groups (customers, partners, sister/mother/group companies and owners) to the factory. Making sure there is traceability in the process is important to make sure quality standards are matched.
Program of the webinar
- Industrial Digitalization and Industry 4.0 Talks
- A Showcase of a Real Manufacturing Digitalization /Demo with Upkip/. Demonstration of an implementation of the system in a metal elements production factory in Norway
- Q&A session
Click HERE to register for the event.