In what cases should manufacturers consider Upkip?
Last updated: February 2, 2021
- When it is necessary to understand your real KPI measurements. Instead of relying on ad-hoc custom reports, exported in excel from many systems and constantly updated by hand – which can take weeks – you can have automatically generated ones in a few clicks.
- Understanding basic customer data like – order profitability, on-time delivery, produced scrap, etc.
- Have no option for remote monitoring, but rely on constant physical interaction with the machines
- High salary costs, which combined with the tiny margins leave little room for profit.
- Decreasing scrap. Minimizing waste and errors to produce it.
- Low asset utilization. Not knowing how their assets can be used more effectively.
- When you need remote monitoring of your facilities
- To implement your digital transformation strategy
- To allow for predictive maintenance and less costly – and more assertive – preventive maintenance